Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bracing ourselves for the cold!

Two days from now, Dallas will be the coldest it has been in 25 years! I'm NOT looking forward to it. I spent the day doing "cold weather prep". I bought new weather stripping for the back door and got the stuff to make two big pots of soup. I'm ready.

It's been hard getting back into the swing of things after our winter break. Ryan and Rylee have been hard to wake in the mornings. This morning, Rylee tried to roll out of the house wearing a red shirt, black leggings and hot pink flip flops. There was actually a big argument about whether she should change shoes or not. It was 28 degrees outside! She is a very obstinate child. Mix that with her unique sense of style and we've got some hard years ahead.

Reese's new favorite thing to do is to point to her butt and say, "hey doctor, can I have a new body? This ones got a crack in it!". 3 year olds ate truly comic relief!

Danny coerced me into going to the gym last night. I hadn't been since before Thanksgiving. He's been good about going, but I've been lax. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical. Not a bad start! Now he wants me to go back again tonight. I really hate working out!


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment