Sunday, January 3, 2010

Slacking already?


I just realized that I completely forgot to post yesterday!

The New Years party was fun. The kids had a blast and it was great to see old friends. Many of whom we only see once a year at the New Years day party. We ate too much food, watched football and shared laughs over stories of our college antics.

Yesterday we got up early and went to the Cereal Bar for breakfast. It's the kids favorite restaurant. Mainly because they can get 3 different kinds of chocolate cereal mixed together and topped with chocolate and marshmallows. Danny and I can actually eat healthy there though. They have wonderful steel cut oats and all sorts of fruit to top it with.

Danny took the older girls to play golf in the afternoon. We bought kid clubs a few years ago and they've never used them. I was worried that they would get bored and he would get mad, but they did very well and really enjoyed themselves. They definitely want to go again. Danny said he'll take them again too because he shot his best game ever. He says that the kids are good luck. Of course the improved game could be due to his brand new clubs, shoes and bag. I guess only time will tell.

For dinner, we checked one more place off of my "burgers I want to try" list and headed to 5 Guys. It was good. The burgers were juicy and delicious and the buns were good. The fries were seasoned very well. I give the edge to Moo Ya in this category though. The fries at Moo Ya are crispier...

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment